Wednesday, July 15, 2009

tires for recycling: tomatoes, plantars, swings

plantars?? growing tomatoes?? tree swing?? heat for piggies?? any other uses??have some tires, that i would like to be recycled … no wheels … left behind by my ex-tenants
anybody know of a recycler or some other way?? anywhere to recycle these things, other than tire store or dump??


First of all, I’m all for the use of the whole double question mark thing when trying to emphasize a point. But this guy really likes the double question marks. The second, and perhaps more disturbing thing about this ad, is the fact that this person is suggesting you use old tires on your plantars. Maybe it’s a new wart treatment I haven’t heard of. I mean, I really don’t keep an ear to the ground when it comes to medical treatments. Maybe it’s the new way to ease the pain of plantar fasciitis. In any case, I never knew an old tire had so many medical uses. I suppose that explains the whole Goodyear Wing Foot logo. I always wondered what a flying shoe had to do with car tires….

No comments: