Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If Your Brakes Break...

94 Toyota Pasceo for sale. Bought for Roommate a year ago to use while he was paying me back for it. He lost job and moved back in with family out of state. Recent work includes Replaced Struts, Front Breaks (Back were new and did not need replacing) Valve cover gasket. Asking 2800.00 OBO. Runs great.

I think this is the most common and also the most annoying mistake I see in car ads: "Breaks."
They're BRAKES people!!New breaks?? What just broke? NEW breaks? You mean there are others? Is the whole damn car broken?
The Overuse of Capital Letters Just Pisses Me Off As Well....
Also, there is no "c" in Paseo. I know...my neighbor has one and I looked for a "c." Alas, there was none. Maybe this is a limited edition car, or maybe the factory worker whose job it is to put the letters on the car swiped an errant "c" from a Corolla and slapped it on the "Pasceo" just for fun. I know I'd do stuff like that if I had that job.

No comments: