Friday, July 31, 2009

Nick R Sound Ford

Apparently car sales MUST be down because this guy has nothing better to do than send me emails. So, here's the whole chain just for giggles:


badgrammerblog to job-hfbqn-1292. show details Jul 28 (3 days ago) Reply

Just an FYI,Hispanic is not a language.

nickr@soundford.com to me show details Jul 28 (2 days ago) Reply

WOW...OMG...im back in 8th grade...OMG!!!

badgrammerblog to nickr show details Jul 29 (2 days ago) Reply

I'm surprised you passed.


nickr@soundford.com to me show details Jul 29 (1 day ago) Reply

That's interesting you would be surprised, being that I was a product of the failing public school system!


badgrammerblog to nickr show details Jul 29 (1 day ago) Reply

Sorry. It must be the schools fault. You're right.


nickr@soundford.com to me show details Jul 29 (1 day ago) Reply

No...its not that at all, it is that your arrogance is blinding my friend. Unlike you, I am going to make mistakes, and I will always stand tall on then, I just didn't think I would be patronized over this. I guess you college type will never get over your selves.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: