Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pink and Smelly


pink toyota camry - $3000
This car is a beauty..runs great, smells great, look beautiful-has power windows, locks, steering,-has a cd player/FM AM radio-last oil change this week-updated regularlyI had this car for 7 months and have had no problemsI have made some adjustments of my own byreplacing the distributer, fuel pump and thermo stat all donelast month..this car holds 221,000 miles but for that she getsfrom A-Z perfectly..the only damage she has is a small dentin the front on the bottom of the hood my dad dropped a powertool but its like maybe an inch and a half long minor..this didnot effect how the car runs..


It's good to know that the car smells good. That's a plus.
This ad contains my second biggest pet peeve after the breaks vs. brake controversy. Effect vs. affect. Let's review this kids: an effect is something that happens after the fact--a reaction if you will.
Example: pain is an effect of being run over by my car.
Affect is recurring. Having bad credit affects my life.
Distributer has an "o" as in distributor.
An ellipses has 3 dots, not 2, unless it's at the end of a sentence, then it's 4. I hope everyone can count, because I can't.
I had this car for 7 months....HAD the car? If you had it, then you must have already lost it or gotten rid of it. In either case, why the hell are you posting an ad for a car you no longer have?
Thermo stat is one word--thermostat. Unless you're in a hospital ER and they happen to need a thermo...STAT!

No comments: