Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wow....uh...just wow.

1971 Caddy Elderado - $5000 (Roy)
Date: 2009-07-28, 10:14PM
I have a 1971 Cadillac Elderado with 92000 original miles. This car is clean. Clean WA title. interior is in good shape. Leather has some small cracks but no tears. Headlner is in great shape. All feature work on this car. Power windows Power locks power seats AC cruise control Auto lights. It Even has the original stereo with 8 Track player. Only one small rust spot on entire car. From what I have been told and researched the 1971 Caddy was the first year of the front whell drive cars. It has the big 500ci engine with a smooth shifting auto tranny. Still have original owners manual. All chrome is complete and no blemishes. I was going to finish but wife says I need a new hobbie. I have a nice set of 20 inch chrome wheels to add with the sale. Car is awsome needs paint. Body work and primer will be done by end of week. I am asking 5000.00 obo. You will not find another car like this in this shape for less. 4500.00 oboi with out rims. My name is JD and my number is 360-458-0014. This car will be a great addition to any family. Tha car also has all four original hub caps and wheels and new carpet. More pictures upon request

Wow. First off, who actually advertises their Cadillac as a Caddy? I guess maybe he's gong for the homie crowd, I dunno. He's been told and researched....HE'S BEEN RESEARCHED? By who, the governement?
What is with people and the word whell? It's a wheel folks! A well is where you get water, a WHEEL is that round thing that rolls like a donut, Homer Simpson.
If the wife says he needs a new hobbie, maybe the wife needs spell check as well.
I won't even go into "awsome."
But I like the price, and apparently the owner does too. He even says "oboi" at the end! I guess he's related to Big Boi.

No comments: