Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Please Use Telegraph Service for My Ad (End)

1991 ford exploerr 4×4 5sp cheap - $999 (auburn)

Date: 2009-07-15, 11:26AM PDT

nice end cheap 4×4 runs end drives ok cal jon


Ebonics to the rescue!!!
“What kinda car you got there MC Dogg?”
“Yo homie, it’s a Exploerr!”
I think this guy was using a telegraph machine to edit his posting (END) It appears that periods have been replaced by old telegraph prompts (END) I didn’t even know that telegraph machines were still in use (END)
Oh wait that’s STOP not END (STOP)
Maybe he’s only selling the nice end. I’m not really sure. In any case, he’s looking for a CalJon which I think is some trendy new urinal. You know, like the California Pizza Kitchen or California Closet. This is the CalJon. I’m not 100% sure what it is, but if it’s from California, it’s gotta be cool!
Drives OK. Not great, not well, just OK. OK then.

No comments: